Mountain Mods, only the very best for your project!
The US-American manufacturer Mountain Mods offers a large variety of cases and shapes: Rectangular or cubic shapes, flat or high, everything is available! These cases are perfectly suited for installation of a water cooling system! The rigid materials offer great stability and the large cases make tubing and installation easier.
The many fan openings offers space for internal radiator mounting, the Plexi windows allow a peek into the inside of the case to show your system.
These are just some of the features of Mountain Mods cases: Each and every one has unique features which are named below.
And the best part of Mountain Mods cases: With these cases you can be sure to be a member of a small community owning Mountain mods cases! Get something unique for your system!
- Compact dimensions, yet plenty of space for a water cooling system
- Up to 6 120mm fans can be installed (3 in the front, 3 at the rear)
- 2x 240mm and 2x120mm radiators can be installed. Of course individual implementation is always up to the customer
- Two large Plexi windows (one at the left and one at the right) case window give a clear view into the inside of the case for special modding effects
- The case offers space for one PSU and two 5.25" drive bays
Material: Aluminium 5052
Wall thickness: 1.65-3.25mm
Coating: Powder coated
Dimensions (LxWxH): 430x 332x 352mm
Fan openings: 6x 120mm
PSU slots: 2
Mainboard compatibility: mATX/ATX/EATX
Weight empty: approx. 6.7kg
Extent of delivery:
1x Mountain Mods H2gO - (Black Wrinkle Powder Coat) Aluminum Cube Computer Case
dieser Artikel kann nicht mit folgenden Spediteuren versendet werden: