Damages during shipment:
Delieveries must be inspected in front of the deliverer for
obvious damages and if any are found they must be noted on the delivery
note respectively the deliverer must scan the package as ''damaged''.
Hidden or internal damages caused by shipment must be reported to us
within 7 days of reception. Keep the parcel and in no case send it back
to us. We will contact the delivery company and report the
damage. Do not send back the parcel in any case. A staff member
from the delivery company will come by and inspect the package
respectively, if applicable, pick it up.
What has to be done:
- If obvious damages are visible let the deliverer scan the parcel as ''damages''
- Take the parcel and photograph the damages part prior to
opening. Observe the location of the damage, if no products are damaged
nothing more has to be done.
- If the products inside are damaged please report to us in written form (in no case via telephone) to keep the time limit.
- Report to us in written form, which products are damaged
and always pass along pictures that show how the damage occurred. This
- We will contact the delivery company and if the pictures
prove that the damage was caused by shipment the damage will be
compensated so that we can send new products to you.
- If the pictures do not definitely prove how the damage
occurred the delivery company may send an assessor who will inspect the
Never send a damaged parcel back to Aquatuning! Resending it will void the shipment insurance from the previous shipment.